0519-68880828 / 68880836/68880999
Address: No. 15 Wangcai Road, Xinbei District, Changzhou City 213133
Click to enter Sanxin environmental protection Baidu map
Centrifugal dehydrators are widely used in sewage plant sludge dewatering and industrial wastewater sludge treatment. The main reason for using the centrifuge is that its high solid content after dehydration can reach more than 30%. The centrifuge has the following advantages:
1. The decanter centrifuge uses the principle of centrifugal sedimentation to separate solid and liquid. Due to the use of a strainer, it will not cause blockage.
2. The centrifuge is suitable for the concentration and dehydration of various sludges.
3. During the dehydration process of the centrifuge, when the feed concentration changes, the slip and torque of the drum and the spiral will be automatically tracked and adjusted, so it can be operated without special personnel.
4. In the centrifuge, the fine sludge can also be separated from water, so the amount of flocculant is less.
5. Centrifuge power consumption per cubic meter of sludge dewatering is 1.2kw / m3, noise during operation is 76-80db, continuous operation 24 hours a day, except for shutdown, no cleaning water is required during operation.
6. The centrifuge occupies a small space and is easy to install and debug. The supporting equipment only has a dosing and feeding and discharging conveyor. The whole machine is fully sealed and the workshop environment is good.
7. The consumable parts of the centrifuge are bearings and seals. The maintenance period of the discharge screw is generally above 3a.